Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day ~ 2012

I have expressed some sentiments about how much I adore my mother over the last couple of years. (HERE and HERE)...Please re-read, so you don't think I took "the easy way out" this year...frankly, the opposite is true...  BUT this is a little more private, but a no less heartfelt thank you.

Mama, thank you for all the memories...The hundreds and hundreds of hours spent making these (and many more!!) books magic...



























This year, I reiterate the anthem of one of my favorite books, Proverbs:

"...She is clothed in fine linen and purple...
She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.  
She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
 Her children arise and call her blessed.."

Because indeed they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment