Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MPT - Your REAL Happy Birthday Call

It was my brother's birthday yesterday.  I called him in the 5 minutes I had where I didn't have a sick child laying on me...it resulted in me hiding in my pantry holding the door shut while my sick children howled outside of it...It was a stinker of a phone call...so this is my real phone call:

Happy Birthday, Michael Paulis!  I am thankful that you were my very best friend for my entire childhood...until I was 15, you were my very dearest friend and my competitor, my boxing opponent and my partner in crime, thank you for all of my very dearest memories...And since then I like and respect you...and enjoy any of the time we get to snatch together!!

Thank you for the hours spent playing with our Sears Outlet Stars Wars figures...

And their occasional girlfriends, the Glamour Gals...


Thank you for playing house with families of gummy fishing lure worms that I compiled...even though they ate the finish off of everything we played with them on...

Thank you for eating Sour Cream and Onion chips and pink hot dogs with me on the San Juan while we played with the aforementioned rubber worm families...

And the Wheaties balls we were SUPPOSED to be fishing with...

Thank you for the hours spent in the damp and cool basement playing cowboys and indians while listening to Alan Parsons Project...



 
Thank you for being my friend.



Happy Birthday!!!  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment