Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amelia-ism

I don't feel great. I am not officially sick, but I have that not-myself-I-might-be-getting-bad-sick-soon feeling...But I've been dragging myself about because I have to...and to Amelia there is only one way of being sick. Fever and vomitting.

This morning in the car:
"Mommy, are you still sick?"
"Yes."
"Are you going to throw up?"
"I surely hope not."
"Well, if you do, then Daddy will say, 'What did you do to the car?!?!?!'"

When I called and told Ethan, he assured me that he would care more about me than the car. FWhew! :)

2 comments:

  1. "do you have the throw up sick" is Sophie question when she hears any one of us is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia's so observant! She's got men figured out I think! I'm pretty sure that, while Malcolm would be concerned about me, he'd be asking me why I did that in the car too! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete