Thursday, June 24, 2010

Amelia-isms June

"Pocohantas is not a fox, she's a two-man!" (Human!) On why Pocohantas was not in the animated Robin Hood.

"I thought you said I could have a twirly pony-tail! Where is the rest of it? It's just tiny. All my other friends in dance class had big pony twirls!" On why her braids weren't very thick after being braided. (Poor baby has fine hair!)

We went into a natural and vitamin store...the essential oils were a bit strong...and Amelia started yelping about how "all the smelling" hurt her nose! I told her to go ahead and plug her nose. When I looked over, she had both pointer fingers up her nose...to the middle knuckles. I asked her what she was doing, she said, very innocently, "plugging up her nose"! I really didn't realize that pinching your nose against odors was a taught skill! :)

1 comment:

  1. precious! Please tell Amelia thank you for the smiles! I needed them!

    ReplyDelete