Friday, May 29, 2009

Explanations!

So, when I thought of the title for my blog...I knew there would be some explantions...especially when my mother was perplexed!

Sticky Elephants is a 2-fold title.

All my kids have experienced an obsession for elephants! Currently the two bigger girls have "loveys" that are pink elephants. Gabriel knew all sorts of facts on elephants way before he even knew his ABC's. So, my Elephants are my kids.

Also, I decided to blog to make sure I didn't forget all the stuff that my brain is crammed full of! As we all know "Elephants Never Forget". So this is MY elephant lovey! All the boring, "sticky", everyday stuff that I will want to remember...and will treasure even when it makes me want to pull my hair out now! I want to be able to look back and laugh...and you will probably laugh now...so enjoy!

1 comment: